I was working recently with someone who wished to export their Lotus Notes contacts for use with either a Gmail or Apple account.
These are the steps I followed to export the contacts from Lotus Notes:
- Open the Contacts page in Lotus Notes.
- In the menu select My Contacts
- From the menu bar select More and then export
- Choose the save location and enter a file name
- Choose whether to export as a csv file or a vcard
Your contacts can now be imported into Gmail, iCloud or other applications.
You may find that saving the file as a vcard is more universal. Allowing for easier import some of the contacts.